Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Top 5 Colognes of All-Time!

OK. It's time to reveal some secrets to the Daily Item crowd. Here for your viewing pleasure are my top 5 colognes.

Enjoy!

1. Stud Cologne! I was wearing this cologne when Ruth and I went out on our first date. Do I need to say more?

2. Brut: by Faberge! Personal space is important to me at times. I wear this when I want no one in my bubble.

You've got to love anything named, "Brut."


3. Old Spanaway. When you're tired of the Tacoma Aroma, a little dab of this splashed on your face is a refresher.


4. Nutella. Some people think this is only a food. Wrong. Call me crazy, but there are times when this is the only bait that will turn Ruth's head my way. A little "smear behind the ear" and your spouse will drop everything.

"Oh yeah," the smell of desire!

5. Cold Shower. I wear this stuff exclusively when Ruth is out of town.

3 comments:

jessie said...

DAD! you are hilarious. "a little smear behind the ear" what ever! lol! stud? spanaway? those were great dad. make a book of your top five of every category and i will read it over and over and over ...and knitting! and knitting! and knitting!

sarah hope :] said...

eww, Nutella? haha, man mom's crazy for that stuff. you should see her when "I" put it on.

Jeremy the Ames said...

Not gonna touch this one.