Monday, August 4, 2008

Late Night at The Cavern

Click on the play button. It's worth a listen.

My mother bought me a Beatles album when I was 14. I listened to it over and over and over on my record player. I would try to harmonize the different parts. Today, my son Brent and I play their music on our acoustic guitars. It's tough to emulate the Fab Four when all you have is about 5 note vocal range but I enjoy trying. I try to harmonize with my son and I stink (he is quite patient really). I give my guitar playing a higher rating than my voice. However, just because I can't sing them well doesn't mean I don't enjoy listening and playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like you to play guitar. its lovely. especially the beatles!

Becka said...

I don't care what you say, you have the voice of an angel!