Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Agony


I can't remember when we did this...I think it was three years ago. Brent and I found ourselves on the side of a cliff looking down at a small pool of water. It was trouble just getting to the places we were standing and there was no way we were going back the way we came. So jumping was the only answer. The jump went fine and was the easiest part. The crazy part is my son climbing all over the cliff with no shoes on!!
This photo is taken by my studly brother Jeremy.

2 comments:

Jessumca said...

holy cow! where is this? you guys are so crazy and daring! good job!

Jeremy said...

It's called jump creek falls...it's about 50 miles southwest of Boise.
Watching you guys down climb that cliff was pretty intense.
I'll never forget Brent doing that with bare feet.