Ever use those public restrooms where the toilet paper is the size of a saltine cracker and the dispenser only lets you get one little square at a time? Or how about the bargain toilet paper that I swear is made out of cheese grader material. Dang! Hate it.
Places not to go to the bathroom:
- Flying J (#1 is OK, they have the cool ads to read while your standing there.)
- Anywhere in England or Mexico
- Burger King (the restrooms are not King)
- Any public High School
- Any Asian restaurant (you know why)
- Any Airport (if you have to use an airport restroom...do not tap your foot!).
- Auburn Super Mall (bad things, very bad things)
- Woodland Park bathrooms. (never trust anyone loitering in the bathroom)
- Construction site toilet. (not cool, you never know when someone is going to tip it over). Bad.
- McDonalds (you don't even have to order anything. Just run in (pun) and run out.
- Sears Department Store (I was in looking for tools a little too long and then it was time. I was delighted by the nice quiet unused restroom.
- Shell Gas. (typically small room, tile from ground to ceiling, locked doors and Muzak over the loudspeaker)
- Just about any hotel. (Use and enjoy my friends. Most people here will use their room bathrooms).