Here's a a Photoshop pencil drawing of Moroni atop the Salt Lake City Temple. It took me precisely 9 stinking hours to complete. Dang. It might take a while to learn how to use this software. I could see a whole semester at college devoted to learning this stuff.
9 other things I could have done in 9 hours:
1. Driven from Tucson to Provo
2. Watch Pride and Prejudice with my wife 4.5 times and die during the third showing.
3. Eaten 108 corndogs. (n=12x9)
4. Swim the English Channel in a pretty good time.
5. Jumped rope and burned 10800 calories thus losing a whopping 3.5 lbs. (n=1200x9;10800/3000=x)
6. Watched 18 episodes of Gumby from Ruth's prized Gumby Boxed Set.
7. Played Stairway to Heaven on the guitar 7 times.
8. Ride my bike from Sun Valley to Burley. (equivalent to riding from Tacoma to Ellensburg)
9. Flown from LA to Borneo in a Boeing 747.