Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Daily Item has stopped broadcasting until next year..

I have been abducted by some KGB type Coca-Cola executives that are steamed I'm still caffeine free. Unfortunately I'm being kept against my will in a grain silo located somewhere in NE Wyoming until I start drinking again.

I won't do it.

I'm only able to transmit this post because I was able to access the internet using a microwave oven, tin-foil, tape and a broken transistor radio. Not bad but I can only get download speeds of 1.5Mb down and 256 up.

I kid.


The Daily Item will be off the air for the next day or two while I am visiting family and friends in Tacoma Washington. We are staying at Jessica and Travis Hatch's apartment in Fircrest. Travis is a big time apartment manager over two complexes!
Tonight we are having a dual birthday party for myself and Brett Regan (Elise's husband). Brett's birthday is today! Ruthie, Jess and Elise are making all the yummy food.
Between tonight's party, tomorrow's Sushi Buffet (Todai!) and tomorrow night's party, I'll be too comatose to post. So look for my next post some time early next year.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, you are quite the McGuiver . . . all you were missing was a little bit of duct tape , chewing gum, and bailing twine. Have a safe trip home. Kennedy says to tell Penny "Hi".

Anonymous said...

Happy Freakin' Birthday!!! Seriously I need to get on board with these birthdays... I go around mostly clueless. Have so much fun and tell your sweet girls Hi and I love em. So is that Sushi buffet pronounced... to die? What a way to go eh? It's your birthday and you can die if you want to. Have a blast...love you all!! By the way we loved the 5 1/2 minute visit.