Ever known this guy?
Yeah, me too.
I've been reflecting lately.
I read some articles on Blogging and what should be in blogs and what shouldn't. I read articles in the Ensign and listened to talks by M. Russell Ballard discussing elements of blogging and other "internetland" communication. From all the information I've read I've discovered a few things.
- It looks like I'm doing a lot of things wrong. (You know what they are, I don't have to point them out) By wrong, I mean things ranging from plagiarism to security issues (giving out names and addresses, hair color, maiden names)
- There are many other blogs that I admire and look up to, if you will.
- My blog is kind of reflection of my own life (unfortunately).
While these things are mostly negative that I've explained, I've come to realize that:
- if you want a sweet loving blog, go here.
- if you want good recipes and country living, go here.
- if you want good writing, humor and Boise landscapes, go here.
- if want consistent sweetness, go here.
- if you want to know more about the Wood River valley and the Hope's, go here.
- if want flat out pure virtuous inspiration, go here.
On the other hand, if want flat out pure ludicrous, scratch your head, premeditated and attempted humor, go to: The Daily Item. To which I say:
"Sorry folks, this is all I've got."
I can't be the the things I admire in all of the other blogs that I've posted above. I have made attempts, but to no avail. After all my trying I end up coming right back to the same old schtick (like this: go here!). See what I mean.
But I take comfort in knowing that this planet needs, all types (you have no idea how many times I've been told that) and I fit the bill for that description.