Saturday, April 12, 2008

Arrow's Mid-Life Crisis


Arrow, our dachshund has lost yet another tooth. This brings the total of lost teeth to 47. Arrow is only 7 years old which in dogs years equals 43. Pretty young to be losing all of your teeth. One thing that they don't tell you when buying a Dachshund is that this particular breed always has bad breath. I'm not talking bad like other dogs. I'm talking the queen of all bad breath! Now that she has lost all of those teeth her breath has gone from bad to super-heinous.
Though 43 and almost toothless (not me-the dog) I've decided to post a picture of a happier time (cue the violin music). A time when she was a new mommy. Presented here for your enjoyment is a picture of three of Arrow's puppies. Ah, those were the days!
The salad years.

2 comments:

Becka said...

Oohh, please give Arrow my condolences regarding the loss of teeth! I myself have a problem time to time with bad breath and know she must be just mortified that you would just spread her shameful secret to thousands of strangers! :)
Love you guys!

Brent Hope said...

LOL!! I'm going through my "bitter" stage with Arrow right now!