Barbi and Brent on chairlift
Today I'd like to highlight a friend of mine.
- Her name is Barbi.
- Barbi is the manager of a group of transport engineers in Omaha Nebraska.
- Barbi just spent the last couple of days helping us with our OC-3 to OC-12 project.
- Barbi has a huge brain but is very careful in letting you think that she's common (like I am) but really she is not common.
- Barbi understands the complexity (inside and out) of SONET transport via optical and copper medium, T1, DS1, T3, DS3, VTS-1, etc. (inanimate objects)
- Barbi understands the human scene and the complexity (inside and out) of individuals (animated objects).
- Barbi is a good listener.
- Barbi is happy!
- Barbi is funny!
- Barbi is adventurous.
- Barbi wears 3 inch heels in 6 inches of new snow on top of Bald Mountain.
- Barbi reminds you (without words and by her example) that there are excellent people in our country.
- Barbi makes a difference in her community and workplace.
- Barbi is a cancer survivor
- Barbi knows that Jesus Christ lives.
In other words... If you were stuck on a deserted island and your Fujitsu 4500 showed multiple conditions and a critical alarm. You would want to have Barbi with you so she could get you back on line.
Thanks for visiting us Barbi!!
Brent, Barbi and Michael (transport engineer from Omaha) on top of Bald Mountain, Sun Valley Idaho.
Lets give Barbi a great big Daily-Item round of applause!